Bubble Soccer Game Rules
- There are no off-sides!
- There is a 5ft x 10ft no bubble zone in front of the goals. This prohibits a player from camping out in front of the goals.
- No blindsided hits! If a player is facing in the opposite direction it is ok to give them a nudge. However no full speed on bumps to a player that is not looking.
- Each team has between 3-5 players and at least 1 substitute. The game is exhilarating and exhausting so bring a sub if possible. Substitutions can be made during the game as needed.
- There are 2 halves lasting 5-10 minutes (depending on number of players in your group) each with 3 minute break for half time in between.
- Each team has one 2-minute timeout.
- All play stops immediately when the referee blows the whistle.
- If your Bubble gets punctured please let the referee know and they will replace your with a new Bubble.
- You must remain in the Bubble when in the field.
- Please arrive 20 minutes early to sign waiver and get comfortable in the Bubble!
Bubble Soccer Attire
- No jewelry! Please remove all necklaces, watches, rings or earrings anywhere on your body before entering the bubble.
- Please wear loose and comfortable sports clothing, preferably no zippers.
- Appropriate closed footwear, tennis shoes are required. No cleats of any kind.
- No hair barrettes, bobby pins or belts.
- We also recommend knee pads, and ankle braces as a pre-caution for both indoor and outdoor play!